PLEASE play minetest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

well how about playing minetest or droping minecraft? you don't have to drop minecraft if you don't want to!

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
40% 40% 
[ 2 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

PLEASE play minetest

Post by XxretonXX100 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:53 pm

i know a lot of you are just playing minecraft but listen; minecraft you have to pay and it is windows which is BAD NEWS, getting mods is super DUPER hard (even if the mods are cool), and it is much easier to do servers and single player worlds in minetest. plus i am so used to saying minetest it is hard for me to say minecraft. i love watching minecraft though. it is a great game to watch video's about people playing in it but playing it is not fun. and with minetest vise versa. so i know you guys probably will not listen to me and thats fine; but i think you would enjoy playing much more if you played minetest. plus i can play minetest with you guys and not minecraft. with minetest you can chose if you want to have hunger bars, if you want to have animals, if you want to have mobs, if you want to have a lot of stuff minecraft has default. and minecraft doesn't let you chose if you want any of that stuff. you can have minetest with mobs, hunger, animals, and all the stuff minecraft has if you want but if you don't want you don't have. you don't have to worry about starving to death if you don't want to. you don't have to worry about mobs if you don't want to. you don't have to have animals if you don't want to. and if you want none of that stuff minecraft has default you don't have to have it!

minetest gives you choices that minecraft doesn't. so i think that we would ALLLLLLL be sooooooo much happier if you played minetest. you can still play minecraft too though! but keep in mind I'm just suggesting. not forcing
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE play minetest

Post by DragonQueen1000 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:43 pm

I'll explain my reasons soon for liking minecraft best.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:26 pm

do it
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:40 pm

i knew that for some reaslon everybody would love MINECRAFT instead of minetest Sad
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

minetest video's i made

Post by XxretonXX100 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:37 pm

i'm getting some minetest video's for you to watch. the looks oif it arent to good cause i used an external cam. but they are still pretty cool. now if any of you want to watch them you gotta be nice to me!
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonQueen1000 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:54 pm

I am nice to you!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:57 pm

okay. tell me why you like minecraft better
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonQueen1000 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:09 pm

3 dimensions, over 10 types of food, millions of people play it, 23 monsters, 5 neutral mobs, 10 passive mobs, and 6 tamable mobs, and 2 makeable mobs, and 3 bosses. hundreds of blocks, hundreds of items, like 5 different trees, about 10 different plants, 4 game modes, shall I go on?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:14 pm

you can get all of that and 22 kinds of food with mods for minetest. you can get 50 kinds of plants and trees, you can add new mobs and if you don't want you can not have mobs you can have or not have all of that stuff. well 90/100 persent of all of it

Last edited by XxretonxX100 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonQueen1000 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:39 pm

Well all that is without mods.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:19 pm

srill. you can't remove mobs if yoy wanted. what do you do if you don't want all the mobs thrtr atr my default in minecraft?
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonQueen1000 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:41 am

You usually don't. But you can take monsters.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:34 pm

well what if you didn't want all monsters or animals? you couldn't change that. with minetest you can change stuff. now please just try it? your probably gonna think its lame when first played but give it a chance!
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonQueen1000 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:55 am

you can change if there is monsters or not.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:03 pm

well its not just about the ingame that minetest is better. no. its that it is free. one as in you don't have to pay and to it doesn't have windows. windows may be able to have better and more cool games sometimes but it is unstable. meening that poeple are looking at all of your things. like say if you did a privet email saying hi my names emily and i live in california. they would see that and then they would be able to track where you live and also if someone took a photo of you from an iphone they could see where you lived, your name, what your fave hobbie is, and alot of personal informaiton. so basicly windows spy's on you. now say all the good things about windows you want but its still true that windows spys on you.
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:05 pm

IS your name emily dragonqueen1000?
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spidergirl321 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:17 pm

[quote="XxretonxX100"]i know a lot of you are just playing Minecraft but listen; Minecraft you have to pay and it is windows which is BAD NEWS, getting mods is super DUPER hard (even if the mods are cool), and it is much easier to do servers and single player worlds in Minetest. plus I am so used to saying minutes it is hard for me to say Minecraft. I love watching Minecraft though. it is a great game to watch video's about people playing in it but playing it is not fun. and with minutes vise versa. so I know you guys probably will not listen to me and that's fine, but I think you would enjoy playing much more if you played minetest. plus I can play minetest with you guys and not Minecraft. with minetest, you can choose if you want to have hunger bars if you want to have animals if you want to have mobs, if you want to have a lot of stuff Minecraft has a default. and Minecraft doesn't let you chose if you want any of that stuff. you can have minetest with mobs, hunger, animals, and all the stuff Minecraft has if you want but if you don't want you don't have. you don't have to worry about starving to death if you don't want to. you don't have to worry about mobs if you don't want to. you don't have to have animals if you don't want to. and if you want none of that stuff Minecraft has default you don't have to have it!

minetest gives you choices that Minecraft doesn't. so I think that we would ALLLLLLL be sooooooo much happier if you played minetest. you can still play Minecraft too, though! but keep in mind I'm just suggesting. not forcing[/quote]

I love Minetest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

study
My favorite color is pink!
flower
My favorite animal is a cat.
cat
I love this forum!
What a Face
Spidergirl321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:48 pm

i will be back on may 21, 2017
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:38 pm

So, who else likes minetest?
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonQueen1000 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:47 pm

THERE ARE NOW PARROTS IN MINECRAFT! AND FIREWORKS! AND MOREEEEEE!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:24 pm

LOOOOOL do you think i didn't know that? i play mineclone. a free version of minecraft. i suggest you try it Smile https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16407 now if you don't like this STILL it's a WIP   Very Happy  and i will work on doing some minecraft textures for it if i have the time later. anyway this is MINETEST topic not minecraft (yuck) i get you like it but it's just too fan-base now. there is so much blocks you can't really build something with creativity, and there is so much chance of a cracker to come and make you fly and get you banned. MINETEST HAS NONE OF THAT! BRUH
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:57 pm

yay.... *feebily lies down*
XxretonXX100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxretonXX100 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:01 pm

WOOT WOOT! BEST NAME! BEST PROFILE PICK! BEST EVERYTHIIIIING